You are here
Free informative webinars
FATV webinars are an excellent resource for busy financial aid professionals to receive up-to-date information and training about important topics. These informative webinars are hosted by experienced industry experts sharing their knowledge to help you achieve your continuing education goals. All FATV webinars are 100% free, so register today!
Preparing Your Work-Study Supervisors for Success
February 22 | 03:00 - 04:00 PM EST
Best practices: Identify FWS key concepts to teach and reinforce.
Supervisory skills: Help your campus supervisors more effectively manage their student employees.
- Tools to facilitate training: Check out training tools and supervisor resources that financial aid offices are using to help their FWS partners stay up to speed.
You Don’t Know SAP! Effective Strategies for Student Communications and Policy
March 22 | 02:00 - 03:00 PM EDT
Dive into Federal SAP Regulations and identify areas you can leverage to assist your students.
Identify areas within your current SAP policy that may already allow for creative ways to communicate with and assist your student population.
- Obtain ideas for enhancing your communication strategies in both proactive and reactive approaches.
Financial Literacy: Behavior Speaks Louder Than Words
April 27 | 01:00 - 03:00 PM EDT
Join our 1-hour webinar to:
Teach Students how to build a budget and how to plan for the future.
Give real examples of the financial debt students will be facing if they are not smart about spending and borrowing now while they’re in school.
Arm students to make good financial choices with a lot of information and knowledge.
- Understand how attitudes and behaviors are key components to being successful with every day financial decisions.
Student Loans Webinar: Inspiring Responsible Borrowing
May 24 | 02:00 - 03:00 PM EDT
Understand student debt research: Learn about proper debt levels and resources for your students.
Effective student borrowing communications: Deepen your students’ understanding of loans through well constructed and timed messaging.
- Learn about your colleagues' best practices: Hear how other schools assist students in making wise decisions before it’s too late.
Maximize Your GetAnswers Service
June 13 | 12:00 - 01:00 PM EDT
Organize content for clarity: Deepen your students’ understanding through well constructed and timed messaging.
Use of visuals for engagement: Strategically insert images and videos.
Messaging through storytelling: Drive your affordability message through income-based student case studies.
- Tools to enhance connection: See examples of interactive self-service features and knowledge-based searches.